The ClimaRad 2.0 with electrical radiator is part of the ClimaRad Smart Solution and the ClimaRad Comfort Solution, and is a highly innovative ventilation unit with a built-in heat exchanger and sensors for CO₂, relative humidity and the indoor and outdoor temperature. The (HRV) ventilation unit is ‘hidden’ behind a tilting electrical radiator and takes up very little space, meaning the device harmonises perfectly with any interior.
The ClimaRad 2.0 with electrical radiator provides ventilation and heating for each room and is mounted on an outside wall. The supply and discharge of air takes place directly through the façade, whereby the supplied air is preheated, eliminating the need for ventilation ducts throughout the building.
- Minimum height of parapet is 520 mm
- CO2- and RH control
- Filters, ePM10-70%
- Heat exchanger efficiency up to 90%
- To be used in large living rooms (subject to the attestation of equivalence of the TNO)
- Automatically closing valves guarantee draught-free ventilation (also for high constructions)
- Optional integrated communication module for inclusion in a Building Management System
Functionality ClimaRad 2.0 with electrical radiator
The built-in heat exchanger re-uses the heat from the air being removed, meaning that ventilation takes place with significant savings in energy (up to 90% efficiency) and with no draught. By measuring the proportion of CO₂ in the indoor air with the built-in sensors and thereby controlling the fans, the unit continually adjusts the rate of ventilation to the actual air quality. This guarantees a constant perfect indoor climate. The ClimaRad 2.0 electrical radiator is limited to max. 80 ºC.
Savings in energy are thus linked in a unique manner to healthy indoor air quality.
For more information about ClimaRad functionality, please click here.
- Regulate indoor air quality
- Filtering outside air
- Decentralised ventilation
- Summer night ventilation
- Heat recovery